Project Management Professional by Davidson !
Since October 2014, the Project Management Institute (PMI), the most important nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to project management in the world, officially recognized Davidson as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P).
The R.E.Ps are organizations that have been approved by PMI to help project managers acquire and maintain the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. The certification is based on qualitative criteria related to the courses content, the instructors’ qualifications, and the training courses organization.
We are happy to be able to give training courses that help prepare the Project Management Professional « PMP® » certification.
- To prepare participants to take the PMP® exam in the best possible conditions.
- To improve and structure the skills of our participants, in terms of processes, techniques and tools that are necessary to handle and manage a project.
- Master the PMBoK® Guide concepts and methodology, and get accustomed to the PMI® terminology.
Length and dates:
5 days (35 hours)
- September 2017 : Training courses in Paris (possibility to attend through video conference)
- February 2018 : Training courses sur Paris (possibility to attend through video conference)
All training courses will take place in the Davidson headquarters, in Boulogne-Billancourt (France).
This video introduces you to the Project Management Institute:
If you are interested to apply and follow the training courses, do not hesitate to contact:Johann BESSE email@example.com 01.41.90.68.38
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMP & PMBoK are a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.